Tuesday 11 November 2008

DUCK DODGERS !

Here's some of my inspiration for the drawings I'm doing, these backgrounds by PHILIP DE GUARD (i haven't looked too hard for more of his stuff online yet but wikipedia came up with a link to this , another ace cartoon he did the bg's for that you should check out) on the Chuck Jones WB short "Duck Dodgers in the 24 and a half Century" ! a real good cartoon oKAY.










also , I tried to piece together the drawing from the opening sequences where it pans up all these space age sky scrapers with Daffy in a space taxi... bits of it are all wrong but I'll put it up anyway. If you want to watch the cartoon
I have a copy.





There are gonna be more posts of drawings on my blog in the next couple of days, I know i keep on saying that but I've got some scanned in on the college computers already and there are more waiting to go in there so as soon as I get a minute and they're up THEN YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WORLD !
tex

No comments: